Bestseller No. 1
nippon kodo Kayuragi Incense Set of 3 Scents (Sandalwood, Aloeswood and Japanese Cypress) 40 Sticks in Each Scent
- Each box contains 40 sticks and a mini ceramic holder
- Mild woody note of Sandalwood; rich and deep gragrance of traditional Aloeswood; refreshing and relaxing fragrance of Japanese Cypress
- Burn time: approx. 25 minutes
- For meditation, relaxation, stress reduction, massaging, reading, yoga, bathing
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
Bestseller No. 2
Shoyeido's Moss Garden Incense 250 Sticks - Nokiba
- 500 sticks, 5.25" long, in a convenient dispenser box
- Approximate burn time per stick is 30 minutes.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Bestseller No. 3
SHOYEIDO Plum Blossoms Incense, 150 Sticks - Baika-ju
- 1 box of 150 sticks, 5.25"
- Sandalwood, cinnamon, spices
- Approx. burning time: 30 min. per stick
Bestseller No. 4
Mainichi KOH Sandalwood Incense 170 Sticks
- 300pcs incense sticks
- Country of origin: Japan
- Please read all label information on delivery.
- Burn Time: Approx. 30 minutes
- W x H x D (inches): 2 15/16 X 5 7/8 X 1 1/4
Bestseller No. 5
nippon kodo Kayuragi Incense Sticks - Sandalwood, Japanese Quality Incense
- Burns for approx. 25 min.
- Contains 40 sticks and an incense holder
- No bamboo core for a clean burning, pure scent
- Dimensions: 1 3/16" X 6 5/16" X 15/16"
SaleBestseller No. 6
Japanese Quality Incense Sticks Senko - Mild and Non-Toxic, 5.6oz of Rosea and Kyara (Agarwood) Scent - Perfect for Meditation and Calming - Approx 330 Sticks
- Japanese incense sticks, SENKO.
- The scent of Roses and Kyara (agarwood). The incense sticks are produced by an incense manufacturer in Ibaraki, Japan, established in 1865. They make incense sticks with a focus on quality.
- Incense sticks can be enjoyed for many different purposes including aesthetic, religious, spiritual, meditation and cultural reasons. In particular, many people use it for its relaxing effect. It helps relieve anxiety and depression or reduce stress, aroma has the ability to have a strong impact on our mental state.
- This is a low-smoke type incense. Since the fragrance and smoke of low-smoke incense do not permeate the room, it can be used by people who do not like smoke and in any residential environment, such as apartments and condos.
- Burning time is approx.23minutes. It keeps to providing a long lasting scent hours after the stick has been extinguished. Package size: H6.10 x L4.33 x W 1.45 (inch), Volume content: 5.6oz
Bestseller No. 7
Minorien Japanese Sandalwood Incense Sticks Fuin Byakudan Small Pack - 5.3 inches 65 Sticks - Made in Japan
- Approx. 65 sticks in paper box package
- Traditional simple, subtle fragrance of pure and natural sandalwood
- Length of each stick: Approx. 5.3 inches; Burn time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Main ingredients: Natural sandalwood, makko powder
- Incense net weight: Approx. 0.63 oz (18 g)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.