SaleBestseller No. 1
Rev-A-Shelf RV-18KD-18C S Double 35 Quart Sliding Pull-Out Waste Containers Garbage Trash Recycling Bins for Kitchen Cabinets, Black
- Pull Out Waste Container: Keep your kitchen waste container hidden but easily accessible with this double 35-quart slide out trash system
- Full-extension: Chrome-plated heavy-gauge wire construction frame effortlessly slides in and out on full-extension, ball-bearing, 100-pound rated slides
- Easy Installation: 4-screw installation that mounts to cabinet floor with optional door mount kit available (5WB-DMKIT sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.38"W x 22"D x 19.25"H; Designed for base cabinets with 14.5-inch or larger opening
- Includes: (2) 35-quart waste containers, (1) metal frame, (1) pair of slides, and mounting hardware
Bestseller No. 2
Rev-A-Shelf 53WC-1835SCDM-217 Double 35 Quart Pull-Out Under Mount Kitchen Waste Container Trash Cans with Soft-Close Slides, Silver
- Maximize space and efficiency in your kitchen with these double pull-out waste containers for base cabinets
- Powder coated frame with heavy gauge wire construction and included soft-closing ball-bearing slides that glide in and out with ease and can support up to 90 pounds
- Door mount brackets are included for an easy one-step open process as well as hardware to mount the unit to the cabinet floor
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 14.38"W x 22.25"D x 19"H Built for base cabinets that have an opening of 14.5 to 18 inches
- Includes 2 silver 35-quart waste containers, 1 metal frame, 1 pair of slides, mounting hardware, and door mount brackets
Bestseller No. 3
Rev-A-Shelf RV-15KD-11C-S Double 27-Quart Chrome Wire Bottom Mount Pullout Kitchen Waste Trash Can Container Bin with Full-Extension Slides, White
- Rev-A-Shelf's RV units are a perfect way to clear your kitchen of unsightly trash by hiding it inside your cabinet. Made with high quality slides, durable wire construction, Polypropylene containers that won't crack and simple installation. You will be ready to trash your freestanding waste container
- Heavy-gauge wire construction frame effortlessly slides in and out on full-extension, ball-bearing, 100-pound rated slides. These 27-quart containers use standard 12 gallon trash bags
- 4-screw installation that mounts to cabinet floor with optional door mount kit available (5WB-DMKIT sold separately).
- Dimensions (L x W x H): Physical Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 22.09 x 18.84 inches; Inset Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 22.84 x 19.25 inches; Designed for 11-inch or larger opening; Recommended to measure your cabinet opening before purchasing
- Includes (2) white 27-qt. waste containers, (1) metal frame, (1) pair of slides, and mounting hardware
Bestseller No. 4
simplehuman 35 Liter / 9.3 Gallon Dual Compartment Under Counter Kitchen Cabinet Pull-Out Recycling Bin and Trash Can
- RECYCLE IT. - Neatly sort your trash and recyclables in this dual-compartment can. It makes eco-friendliness very space efficient.
- OUT OF THE CABINET - Glides fully out of the cabinet on full-extension tracks for easy access to the bucket.
- IT'S EASY - Pre-assembled one-piece track is easy to install.
- BALL-BEARING TRACKS - Glides on smooth commercial-grade ball-bearing tracks.
- EASY-ACCESS HANDLE - Grab the large steel handle to pull the can out of the cabinet quickly.
SaleBestseller No. 5
35-Quart - Black-Single Pull-Out Waste Container System/1Can Included & Doorkit
- Trash Can Rollout System
- 1-35 Quart Black Trash Can- 9-7/16" wide x 14-1/2" deep & 18" tall
- 1- Door-Mounting Kit
- #CAN-35- is 18" tall
- Unit is 10-1/4" wide & 22-1/16" deep
Bestseller No. 6
Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM-18DM2 Double 35 Quart Top Mount Pull-Out Kitchen Waste Trash Container Bin for 15 Inch Wide 1.5 Inch Faceframe Cabinet, White
- MAXIMIZE KITCHEN SPACE: Maximize kitchen space and store waste out-of-sight in this double 35 quart pull-out trash can top mount container for face frame cabinets
- STURDY DESIGN: Absolute sturdiness with front-side mounting, adjustable rear moveable brackets, and full-extension 150 pound rated ball-bearing slides
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy-to-install design for no-fuss set-up with patented pre-assembled door mount brackets; Mounts to cabinet door, rear and side walls
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 15"W x 22.75"D x 17.88"H; Ideal design for a 15-inch cabinet opening with a 1.5-inch face frame with adjustable depth from 22.75 to 24 inches
- INCLUDED: Includes 2 35-quart bins with wood frame for 1-1/2 inch face frame cabinet and mounting hardware
Bestseller No. 7
70 Liter / 64qt. Pull Out Trash Can, Dual Under Sink Trash Can Pull Out Kitchen Dual Garbage Cans for Recycling and Trash
- 2 X 32qt. CABINET PULL-OUT BINS: This pullout trash for kitchen cabinet combo is a great setup to hide your recycling and garbage, same way the trash bin is a perfect laundry room solution for sorting laundry without the huge expense of revamping the entire laundry room cabinetry. No more stand-alone trashcan in the kitchen!
- NOT HAVEING A TRASH CAN OUT IN THE OPEN IN YOUR KITCHEN: You will happy to have the space back in the kitchen! this is a necessity for kitchens where a trash can placement in the open would be an issue. Love that trash is hidden away, fruit flies are no where, smells are gone, and you have floor space in the small kitchen. Great way to hide your carbage and keep your kitchen looking neat!
- MAKE YOUR KITCHEN FEELS HIGH END: I think you will love that the trashcan is hidden, let kitchen looks larger, cleaner and more orderly without a stainless steel trashcan sitting next to the wall. Holds two nice size bins (64 Quart in total), fits into most cabinets.
- VERY EASY TO ASEMBLE AND USE: The extenders screw to the base/floor of the cabinet and the bottom rolling part of the frame is very durable and sturdy, slides in and out with ease.It makes throwing trash a one step pull process rather than having to first open cabinet door then pull trash slider out. Make your life simpler and cleaner by getting this product and the parts to connect to the cabinet door.
- A WORD OF ADVICE: Put an air fresher, box of baking soda, or something in the cabinet with it. That's dead airspace and any odors from the trash or recycles quickly accumulate and great you when you open it later on. I used a box of baking soda and it made a huge difference.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.